New Year. New Taxes: Preparing Your Business for 2023
by: CITY OF COLUMBIA - OFFICE OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Wed, February 15, 2023, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
Join us to discuss ways to prepare your business for the 2023 tax year. Learn about what has changed, online sales and employees vs. 1099.
• Changes that Affect the 2022 Tax Return
• Employees vs. 1099
• Apps and Online Sales Tax
Shelia K. Tutwieler-Dawkins, EA, MBA
Financial Strategist/Tax Accountant
• Experienced Enrolled Agent since 2013
• QuickBooks ProAdvisor
• Previous international tax subject matter expert and team lead for one of the "Big 4" accounting firms.
• Graduate of Liberty University, where she received her bachelor's and MBA degree. She is currently a doctoral candidate in Liberty University's Strategic Leadership Program.
• Principal and Owner @ TutwielerDawkins LLC
• Financial Strategist and Tax Accountant